Review and approve minutes from January 2, 2018
Public Hearing to review a proposed new zoning bylaw titled temporary moratorium for marijuana establishments.
Update of Zoning Review – Member Fletcher
Any item not known 48 hours in advance of posting may also be included during the posted meeting
Status report of the Accountant’s position to the Board of Selectmen
Any items that may come before the Committee not known prior to 48 hours
Agenda- Announcement/Reminder of Sock-Hop Friday 2/9.
Accountant Position Committee report
Stockbridge Bowl dredging project update
Board Discussion on Special Town Meeting items:
Highway Garage – Motion on request for funding and nonbinding debt exclusion vote
Response to accusation of open meeting law violation
Response to comments on recent settlement agreement
Any other items that may come before the Board not known prior to 48 hours of posting deadline.
1. CALL TO ORDER
2. APPROVAL OF THE DRAFT MINUTES OF THE FINANCE COMMITTEE
MEETING OF JANUARY 2, 2018
3. LATEST UPDATE ON THE TOWN GARAGE REPLACEMENT AND FINANCING
4. WARRANTS TO BE PRESENTED AT THE JANUARY 22, 2018 SPECIAL
5. RECAP OF THE TOWN ACCOUNTANT RECRUITMENT PROCESS
6. UPDATE ON THE BUDGET PROCESS
7. COMPLETION OF THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST AND OPEN MEETING
8. OTHER BUSINESS